Welcome back to the NCA Ltd blog where we bring you the very latest in our new developments and offer a behind the scenes look into our fully-equipped workshop. As leading plastic fabricators, we offer a range of services to help our clients to find solutions to their engineering challenges. In today’s blog, we highlight three new pages (yet not new services!) that we have added to our website.
We provide a comprehensive CNC routing, CNC Machining and CNC Turning service that are tailored to the project requirements of each client. For over 30 years, we have invested in state-of-the-art CNC equipment that allows our team of experienced engineers to produce high quality, high volume work that is on time and on budget. We offer a complete 360 degree project management service from our fully-equipped workshop in the North-West of the UK.
We provide a complete end-to-end service to ensure quality and success at every stage of your project. From the initial design and production of CAD drawings using the latest technologies to the production of each part, our experienced engineers and teams have the experience and technical knowledge to ensure that your project runs smoothly. Our services includes:
- Initial planning, design and CAD creation if required
- Project management and a dedicated account manager
- Bespoke advice and assistance with technical development of products
- Research and development of plastic
- CNC Routing, including complex shaping
- Our skilled operators and advanced CNC machines allow our team to consistently and accurately precision engineer complex shapes and designs from a range of plastics with minimal wastage.
For more information on our CNC services, contact our team today via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01928 790209.